Spectacular Bay View Condominium Residence
At the Iconic
Fairmont Heritage Place
One of the World's Most Famous Luxury Brands....
A Legendary San Francisco setting...
Fairmont Heritage Place At Ghirardelli Square.
One of the world's most famous luxury brands meets an iconic San Francisco setting at the historic Fairmont Heritage Place at Ghirardelli Square. This Private Residence Club condominium residence accommodates a luxurious lifestyle with world-class hotel amenities. A rare historical landmark home featuring loft style construction, the open floor plan features three large bedrooms, three full bathrooms, fireplace, hardware floors, spacious two+ side by side parking, and large picture windows framing postcard views of the Bay and Ghirardelli Square. Services include access to 24 hour concierge and butler, house car and chauffeur, housekeeping, in-residence dining, valet parking, storage for personal items & shared amenity spaces. Staffed by the dedicated owner services team, Fairmont Heritage Place offers an exceptional residence for living and entertaining in a quintessential San Francisco setting. Enjoy the legendary Fairmont lifestyle by the Bay, along with the international VIP privileges available at the world's most exceptional properties.
900 North Point, No. 228
HOA Dues: $2,868.92 per month (paid quarterly) includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves and access to hotel services.
Nightly Rentals of the Residence through Fairmont Hotels:
- confirm which nights, if any, you would like to be sold by Fairmont
- average occupancy at Fairmont Heritage Place is 72 percent
- net to owner is ~55 percent of the room rate
- 3 bedroom city view average rate $1,067/ night
- all numbers to be verified independently with Fairmont
- Large loft-like great room/ kitchen enjoys oversized picture windows framing postcard views over Ghirardelli Square plaza to the Bay and Alcatraz- and of the course the historic Ghirardelli sign. Fireplace with fossil stone surround, antiqued walnut flooring, as well as built-in sound and television.
- Open gourmet chef's kitchen features Cesar stone counters with bar seating, four burner Wolf gas range and oven with stainless hood, under the counter paneled Sub-zero refrigerator and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, as well as a Sub-zero wine fridge.
- Luxurious master suite enjoys Bay views, built-in sound and a spa-like marble bath.
- Second bedroom suite also has a marble bath with walk-in shower and a large closet.
- Third bedroom suite has a fun see-through glass shower and tub, plus a closet with built-ins.
- Laundry closet with stacked Bosch washer/ dryer and storage space.
Extraordinary residence combines historic charm with world-class amenities and services from Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Access to a dedicated Owner Services and concierge team that attends to your every request, from housekeeping and valet, to room service and personal shopping. The endless amenities include spectacular Bay-view terraces, an Owners Lounge with wine storage, a fitness center, complimentary daily breakfast, and afternoon wine and cheese. At Fairmont Heritage Place, luxury living is your everyday standard.
The privileges of condominium ownership at Fairmont Heritage Place/ Ghirardelli Square do not end in San Francisco. You have an exclusive invitation to join the prestigious Fairmont President’s Club as a VIP member and enjoy access to over 100 legendary Fairmont, Raffles and Swissotel properties. This collection of fabled castles, secluded lodges, storied meeting places and modern retreats includes The Plaza Hotel in New York, The Fairmont Banff Springs, London’s Savoy and Shanghai’s landmark Fairmont Peace Hotel. As Fairmont grows it presence worldwide, you will have the luxury of utilizing your ownership across the globe, adding new destinations for your travel adventures. Rich experiences and lasting memories are yours, along with extraordinary individual attention and service.
>> Click Here to Download Floor Plans
There's hardly a neighborhood that compares with Russian Hill, with its mesmerizing views, heart-stopping hairpin turns, and sheer historical grandeur.
Locals enjoy the hillside garden climbs, the exquisite tiny parks, and the classic ice cream parlor found at the corner of Union and Hyde. There is a delicate European flair to many of the boutiques and restaurants found along the lushly green streets of Jackson, Union, and Hyde. Green and Polk Streets offer exceptional international cuisine from French to Italian to Vietnamese, you can't go wrong in this vibrant stretch of city. If shopping is on your list, don't miss the many delightful boutiques dotting Polk Street between Union and Broadway.
There is a tremendous spread of possibilities when it comes to housing in Russian Hill. From turn-of-the-century backyard cottages, to lush million-dollar homes, to hilltop town houses and condos with mind-blowing Bay views - there is something for all sensibilities. The architectural influences in Russian Hill reach back to classic form - from Spanish Colonial, to Mission Revival, to Italianate, and Arts and Crafts, and beyond.
Russian Hill remains a very walkable urban landscape despite its hilly tendency. The Financial District and Civic Center are easily within reach. And if your smart you'll occasionally ride the cable car home, on a monthly pass from SFMUNI.
Additional Showings by Appointment: